Posted on 04/11/2020
SNC ETERLOU may collect the personal data of any person visiting the Website who submits a question to SNC ETERLOU via the Contact section of the Website or who makes a booking online or who signs up to the Website newsletter. The collection and processing of personal data submitted by users to SNC ETERLOU are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679).
The Website makes a form available to users enabling them to exercise their rights to privacy protection. Click on the following button to access this form:
1 — Collection of personal data
- Last name
- First name
- Company name
- E-mail address
- Landline/mobile number
- Information about your use of the Website such as the browser type, software, hardware, location data and the web page you visited when you access the website.
In addition, SNC ETERLOU automatically collects anonymous information about the use you make of our Site and its services. For example, SNC ETERLOU will automatically record which parts of the Website you visit, which web browser you are using and which website you visited when you received access to the website. We cannot identify you based on these data, but they allow SNC ETERLOU to compile statistics about the use of the website, website traffic and enables more targeted communication with users. The personal data we collect is gathered using the means described below in section « 2 — How we collect your personal data ».
2 — How we collect your personal data
- A collaboration with SNC ETERLOU
- Website visit to https://www.hoteleterlou.com
- When a user creates a customer account
- The contact form(s)
- The request forms
- The use you make of SNC ETERLOU
- Identity checks
- Registration for communications and newsletter (on the Website)
- Correspondence exchanged with and from SNC ETERLOU
- The exchange of business cards
- Reception and exchanges with the staff of the establishment
- Opinion polls
The personal data collected by SNC ETERLOU are therefore specifically and voluntarily provided by you.
3 — Use of personal data
- Allow Website navigation, management and traceability of services and services ordered by users.
- Optimize the user experience, quality, management, navigation and content of the SNC ETERLOU Website.
- Set up a customer account and confirm this.
- Track customer/prospect relationships when booking.
- Provide SNC ETERLOU goods and services.
- Improve customer service and your support needs.
- Contact you by email and/or by telephone.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys, studies, and optional surveys on the Website.
- Send targeted marketing campaigns and advertisements from SNC ETERLOU, updates and promotional offers based on your preferences and your communication consent.
- Provide personalised ad content.
- Send you quotes, receipts and invoices.
- Collect statistical elements.
- Develop an offer.
- Administer a contest.
- Perform a contract entered into with SNC ETERLOU.
- Prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking,…).
4 — Confidentiality of personal data
5 — The data protection officer
As a data controller responsible for the processing of the personal data it collects, https://www.hoteleterlou.com undertakes to respect the framework of the current legal requirements. It is incumbent on it to establish the purposes of the data processing, to provide prospects and customers, from the time they provide their consent, with full information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a record of processing that is consistent with the reality.
Whenever the Website processes personal data, SNC ETERLOU takes all reasonable measures to ensure the personal data is accurate and relevant with regard to the purposes for which the Site processes such data.
6 — Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, it is possible that SNC ETERLOU may disclose your personal data:
- To the competent authorities when SNC ETERLOU is bound to do so by law or in the context of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and to protect and defend our rights.
- When SNC ETERLOU or most of its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data, which SNC ETERLOU has collected, will be among the transferred assets.
The Website undertakes to take all necessary precautions to secure your data and in particular to ensure they are not communicated to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the customer’s data is brought to the attention of https://www.hoteleterlou.com, it will promptly inform the customer and indicate the corrective measures taken. In addition, the Website does not collect any « sensitive data ».
- The service provider in charge of the booking and payment system(s) in order to manage and validate your request.
- The service provider who develops and maintains the Website, Diadao Productive, a digital agency.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the principal persons likely to have access to data of https://www.hoteleterlou.com users are mainly the agents in our customer service.
In all other cases SNC ETERLOU will not sell, rent or transmit your personal data to third parties, except when it has obtained your authorisation to do so and has entered into a contract with the third party concerned, data processing, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding the confidentiality and compliance of your personal data with the protection of your private and professional life. If you do not wish your personal data to be shared with third parties, you may object to it when this data is collected or at any time thereafter, as mentioned in section « 8 — Rights relating to the protection of your privacy ».
7 — Storage of personal data
8 — Rights relating to the protection of your privacy
- Right to access (Article 15 GDPR) and rectify (Article 16 GDPR), update, complete user data, right to lock or delete users personal data (Article 17 GDPR) when such data are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or retention is prohibited.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR).
- Right to restrict the processing of user data (Article 18 GDPR).
- Right to object to the processing of user data (Article 21 GDPR).
- Right to the portability of the data that the users have provided, when this data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR).
- Right to define the fate of the user’s data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.hoteleterlou.com will have to communicate (or not) its data to the third party it will have first designated.
As soon as the Website becomes aware of the death of a user and in the absence of instructions from the said user, SNC ETERLOU undertakes to destroy this person’s data, unless these data must be retained for probative purposes or to comply with a legal obligation.
If a user wishes to exercise their rights on the Website, they can send us a notice telling us which rights they wish to exercise with respect to their personal data. This is free of charge and is performed by contacting Alicia Levasseur, as Manager, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by post SNC ETERLOU, 483 Route Albert Gacon 73550 Méribel, France, specifying in the subject of the email or letter « Rights relating to the protection of your privacy » or by completing the application form located at the following button:
In addition, you can always update, modify and/or check, through your account, the personal data you had to submit when you set up your account. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters about our services or advertisements, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the « unsubscribe » button provided in the lower part of any email from SNC ETERLOU.
9 — Protection of personal data
The data collected and stored via the Website is hosted by an external company, Winhôtel by Sequoiasoft SAS, which provides PMS (Property Management System) hotel software for managing reservations, overnight stays, restaurant, check-in and check-out as well as tracking objectives and turnover.
Winhotel is NF certified Cash management software by Afnor Certification. With NF certification Cash management software. The certification guarantees maximum security for the tax administration and allows full compliance with the finance law.
Despite our best efforts, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot, therefore, guarantee absolute security.
If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify the affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident reporting procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at the national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our customers on all matters relating to the security of their account and providing them with all the information they need to help them meet their own regulatory reporting requirements.
No personal data belonging to users of the Website are published without the knowledge of the user, nor are they exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any media whatsoever to third parties.
11 — Hyperlinks to other websites
12 — Consent
13 — Claims
14 — Contact SNC ETERLOU
Не пропустите наши лучшие предложения.